Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009


Here you can see both the middle panel and the right panel. I am bringing the right panel up to the level of the middle panel.
I work on two panels at a time, alternating with the middle panel -- I will put either the right or the left panel up. This helps me to keep the painting consistent with color and style.
So far, I have done fairly well. It is now at the time to consider what avenue I will go with the final colors of the trees. Here and in the previous posts you see what I consider a layer that will help the colors of the final layer feel like they are real.
Let me know what you are thinking -- but remember I am no where near what I want in the finished colors. At this point I am also thinking what I need to subtract -- elements that are disturbing, or even what I might need to add to help the composition.

1 comment:

Vickest said...

Marsha, you are doing a wonderful service for the loved ones of hospital patients. Many people breeze through those halls and have no need for diversion, but those who are stressed for a loved one will greatly appreciate the loving details of your paintings. They will be able to escape their real-life serious issues for a few minutes and get lost in the refreshing scenes you are painting. Your work will soothe more people than you will ever know.