Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Demonstration in Blue Ridge GA

Two posts in one day! Whew -- I should have just added this to the other post about a sold painting.

But, for everyone -- I will be at High Country Art & Antique Gallery in downtown Blue Ridge, GA, this Saturday, Dec. 12 from about 10:30 until 5:00. I will demonstrate my pastel techinque and talk to everyone and answer questions! Come watch and visit! I would love to see you in Blue Ridge. The gallery is on East Main Street, just across from the train station (and it has a green awning over the sidewalk). It is easy to find!

I will also have a basket full of paintings that are not in frames -- just in an acetate / plastic sleeve. These paintings are mostly works I did for demonstrations, or plein air, or studies for larger work. A couple have been in the gallery but just did not meet their owner! I have taken those out of frames so I could re-use those frames. These paintings are reduced from my normal retail price just for this event, and because they are not framed, or course.

Come to Blue Ridge for the day -- and come into the High Country Art Gallery, see my paintings and say hello --  and watch me work!

No comments: