Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ann Templeton Workshop


I was honored to be able to take a 3-day workshop from a master painter -- Ann Templeton. She is an exceptionally giving person, has a wonderful personality and humor -- and knowledgeable, oh my goodness, I can't say enough!

I do think it is the very best workshop I have ever taken. I look forward to taking another one from her. I rarely take from the same teacher twice. I do think she has so much to give, and I could learn from her no matter how many times I took a class or workshop.

I know your mind is only ready for certain knowledge at any given time. So . . . I can't wait until the next time . . . and hope that will be next year in October at Ghost Ranch in New Mexico.

The photo is of Ann and I with her Day Two Demo. I was lucky enough to be able to buy this one! I can't wait to frame it and hang it in my home or studio. It will always remind me of the words of wisdom I heard from her. Thank you Ann!!!!

No comments: