Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Demo at High Country on Saturday 4th September

Be sure to join us on Labor Day Weekend, on Saturday, Sept. 4th, for me to demonstrate my painting techniques and talk to you about art!

I have so much fun when I demo at the gallery -- High Country Art and Antique Gallery -- in Blue Ridge, GA. They are located on East Main Stree in downtown and are the best gallery in town! Many different styles of artwork and great stuff to buy. Prices can fit any budget too! Cheryl and Mark Engledow are wonderful to work with and like making friends and new customers.


Here is one photo of a wall with my paintings on it. Sorry for the glare on the oil painting! Remember that when taking photos inside, the lighting will have an effect on how the photos of paintings look. This was a nighttime event held at the gallery and loads of fun was had that night also. When you visit the gallery, be sure to sign their guest book with an e-mail so they can let you know about important events at the gallery ---- like me demonstrating!!! But, seriously, do it so you can be informed about gallery walks, shows, etc.

Last time I demonstrated -- only about two weeks ago -- I sold two paintings while I was there, and talked to many people and demonstrated my pastel painting techniques. I even had a visit from a schoolmate that I had not seen in many, many years! So . . . come visit Blue Ridge and High Country Art Gallery on Saturday, Sept. 4! And, let us know you saw it here on my blog.

No comments: