Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Demo in Smyrna Tuesday Night



I should have added this to the previous post -- I will be demonstrating my pastel painting technique tomorrow evening (Tuesday, July 14) for the Smyrna Arts and Business Association (SABA). We will be at the Smyrna Library at 6:30. The demonstration will only last about 45 minutes, so you won't be out too late.


The above painting was a demonstration in my night class -- for the last two classes. Started it one evening, and brought it back to finish for them last Tuesday. This is pastel on Canson paper -- which many people think is too hard to use since it won't hold but a very few layers of pastel. I am also framing this painting to take to my gallery this coming weekend while I demo there!


Come see me demonstrate a painting!

No comments: