Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Editing My Blog

Today I thought I needed to continue posting to my blog. So . . . I started editing the page so there would be other items of interest to you when you visit this blog. I have added some "Great Links" that belong to my gallery: High Country Art in Blue Ridge, GA; my best friend -- Carly Clements-Hardy; a wonderful student of mine -- Karen Margulis; and one of my outdoor painting groups -- Georgia Outdoor Painters!


Please visit these wonderful sites -- which will problaby give you other wonderful sites -- but remember to return to me at some point . . . even if on a different day. I sometimes visit a site, take a link they give, take another link that one gives . . . and before you know it you have visited about 20 different sites and exhausted your time alloted to spend on the computer. Oh well! Come again another day!


Here is one of my paintings that I am submitting to a show in Ellijay, GA -- a joint show titled "Out of the Woods" by the Southern Appalachian Artist Guild (of Blue Ridge, GA) and the host in Ellijay -- Gilmer Arts & Heritage Association (GAHA). The host will have a reception on Saturday, April 5 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Please come join us and admire some wonderful art of all kinds by our North Georgia artists.




Now, I must go finish the painting I plan to enter into the Southeastern Pastel Society show. I'll be sure to post the final image -- hopefully either later today, or tomorrow sometimes.

No comments: