Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Demonstration in Blue Ridge GA

This is a notice to let everyone know I will be demonstrating all day at my gallery in Blue Ridge, GA -- High Country Art & Antiques Gallery. Date is this Saturday, Oct. 3, 2009. I should be there by 10:30 and getting set up to start the demonstration by 11:00 a.m. -- and I should be painting and talking until about 5:00 p.m. I will be painting in either pastel or oil -- have not really decided which medium I want to use this Saturday. Probably pastel since I think last time I did this I used oil. Doesn't really matter, as the theories are the same, just the supplies are different.

Here is a link to their web site -- I can't seem to put an image of their site here in the upload process:
High Country Art & Antique Gallery

The Gallery is very easy to find in downtown. We are at 715 East Main Street, Blue Ridge, GA 30513 (if you need to google map the address for directionws) and we are just across from the train station. There is a green awning over the windows and door, and we are about 4 or 5 businesses down from the traffic light! Their phone number is 706-632-6882. Cheryl Engledow is the owner and much fun to visit!

Come visit Blue Ridge, GA and talk to me while I demonstrate a painting or two -- and a great town to spend a day in all the retail shops and galleries -- and the Blue Ridge Mountains Arts Association in the Historic Courthouse on West Main Street.

No comments: