Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Saturday Painting in Blue Ridge

Just a short note to let you know I will be demonstrating at my gallery in Blue Ridge on Saturday from about 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 P.M. The gallery is High Country Art & Antiques -- which is the best gallery in Blue Ridge. They do a very good job for me!

Come watch me paint during the day! It is so much fun to meet the public and answer questions about my work and my methods. Sometimes I even get to meet people that have bought my work -- or even better, sell some while I am there demonstrating. People really enjoy getting to meet the artist and I believe that I sell more work because we get to become friends.

So . . . come to Blue Ridge --- a wonderful North Georgia town -- much to do and some great stores and scenery!

No comments: