Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

I wanted to show a recent painting . . . but I don't have many on the lap top . . . so I saved an image from my gallery in Blue Ridge -- High Country Art. So, if you are in Blue Ridge, please go by and see the real thing. It looks much better in real life.


Well . . . so here is a painting that is in my gallery in Blue Ridge, GA. The painting is two canvases that are four feet high by three feet wide -- which makes the painting a six foot painting. It was entered into a show called "BIG" last fall in Buford, GA at the Tannery Row Artist Colony. And . . . it won Best in Show!
I paint mostly in pastel, but this last year I have painted quite a few painting using my acrylics. A few oils along the way -- but this painting is an acrylic and has a very high gloss finish and was quite difficult to photograph!

No comments: